Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

20090214 Bob Walsh


Saw bluesman Bob Walsh at the Théâtre Belcourt in Baie-du-Febvre for Valentine's day from front-row center seats with my sweetheart. He's a bit I shot. A long nearly 3 hours show. We got our money's worth. Long and very good!

This is actually the first video I manage to successfully post on YouTube. It's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeRXG_AZB-o It was a quite easy prossess. I'll do it again.

1 comment:

Micheline said...

Well you two sweeties heard some really nice music. That man plays a sweet guitar. A nice guitar too I must say. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
We had a nice dinner out at a Chinese buffet place here in Oakville. Very quiet. It suited us older folks. lol

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed