Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Friday, February 20, 2009

1934? Denise Bilodeau & her ivory doll


I remember mom telling me about that ivory doll and how she loved it. Years later, she wished she still had it, but like most people's childhood toys, it just got dissappeared with time. Likely it's her mom who got rid of it when my mom lost interest in it. How can anyone blame her. That's what happens most of the time. My mom probably did the same to my toys when I lost interest. It would be fun to see my old Viewmaster 3D slides again, but what can you do.... Avec le temp va, tout s'en va......




This is the reverse view of the above print. I'm showing it for the unique stamped logo marked "GENUINE BRILLANTONE NEVER FADES", for anyone interested out there on the internet. Actually, I wonder who could be because I've Googled the word "brillantone" and came up with mostly hits leading to italian language web sites. Oh, well, looks like I've posted a quite particular contribution to the web.

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed