Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

20090209 Phalaenopsis


Got a Phalaenopsis plant to replace the one that died, probably because of too cool temperature in the room it was in. There are so many colors to choose from, it's difficult to make one's mind up. I was going for a slightly difformed one that looked like this one, but in the end I went for the classic perfect form. Got it from Costco in Brossard for only $16. Not bad. I may get other colors before this one dies.

2 comments:

Micheline said...

How is this deformed? It is so beautiful. That was an excellent buy at that price.

Aildoux said...

No, this one is perfect. It's another one I considered that was difformed.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed