Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

20090131 Deer in Saint-François-du-Lac


Saw, like I usually do in the wintertime, a few deer in the backfields of Saint-François-du-Lac. This time only about a half a dozen, but the interesting thing is they were heading towards me, slowly. When they spotted me,they still kept on advancing, but with caution. At the point where you see in the pic, the head one stopped and I guess considering what to do. He opted to turn to the left, running away, some following him, some going in opposite directions.

1 comment:

Micheline said...

I envy you living so close to nature like that. I miss living in the country.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed