Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Friday, January 23, 2009

20090122 Airplane at dusk


In the back fields of Saint-Françoios-du-Lac, I was doing some solo cross-country skiing, like I usually do, and looking out for photo ops. Took pix of deer, a cute bird's nest with some snow on top like whipped cream on some dessert, stunning deep blue clouds, a lookout tower with snow rising from the fields due to strong winds. At day's end I was hoping for a good sunset to capture on my memory card. Did'nt get one but then an airplane came up from the left, it's the sun's dusky light reflecting off it's trail to create a sweet pink to orange line across the sky. As soon as I saw it appear, I knew it had potential. In my opinion, that made today's best shot.
More shots of this day at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=214829&l=4c5b4&id=739480474

1 comment:

Micheline said...

Perhaps you will post some of the other shots on FB. I would like to see them.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed