Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

20090418 Birders & Snow Geese in Baie-du-Febvre, QC



66 km bike ride. Here's a short video of birders & snow geese in Baie-du-Febvre, QC. Lots of rare birds to see here. People travel from far and wide to come here mainly in spring. I'm filming this with a Canon Powershot A650 IS held in my right hand while pedaling my bicycle and holding the left side of the handlebar with my left hand. Towards the end of this video I appended 3 short clips of the snow geese I shot while on foot. After clicking on the Play button, try clicking on "HQ" for better quality image. Does not always show or work.

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed