Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

1955 8mm Film Photomerger


A photomerger of multiple pics of old 1955 8mm film of my parents. I wanted to use this as backdrop for the menu pages of one of the DVDs I'm creating these days, but it just doesnt work. There is just too much contrast between the white of the perforations of the film and the dark of the film itself. This makes the fonts of the titles and chapters difficult to read. Notice that on most regular DVDs, the fonts are set on more or less uniform backgrounds. This picture can still work as a menu background, but only in a modified version, such as embossed, that render it more uniform.

1 comment:

Micheline said...

This is a very original idea. I like it.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed