Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

20090427 Google Street Views Car in Montreal


71km bike ride to Côte-des-Neiges cemetary. On my way back I spotted this car and stopped to have a look. Just as I suspected, it's one of those Google Street Views cars that are roaming some of the major cities of Canada these days. Here it is parked on Hotel-de-Ville street just south of Rachel street. The 8 lensed 360 degrees camera mounted above the car is wrapped for now. Some paranoid people have reservations about this Street Views thing but I can't wait to see it come up and running for Canada! Bravo Google! While I was there, another blogger who's website is at http://lebagelblog.wordpress.com/ was there taking pics. Seems he did not post any yet!

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed