Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Monday, March 30, 2009

20090329 Montreal Orchidexpo, pt 1


Went to the annual Montreal orchid show called Orchidexpo. Organized by La Société des Orchidophiles de Montréal, http://www.orchidophiles.qc.ca/
First time in years and one thing I noticed is that because of digital everyone is taking LOTS more pictures than before! How can you resist when seeing such beauty!
So I did take hundreds of pics. Sometimes the light was not too bad, sometimes I had to go to flash or high ISO setting. I managed to do some good macro pics but the light was just too low for me to do as many outstanding pics as would have done otherwise. See part one of my Facebook pix HERE.
Above is Doritaenopsis Leopard Prince.

1 comment:

Micheline said...

So very beautiful. Tried to see the entire album but FB said the pics were temporarily unavailable at this time.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed