Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Friday, March 6, 2009

20090305 La Grande Commune, NDdP, section est


Third day in a row of cross-country skiing to explore this area of the Rivière Saint-François river delta in Notre-Dame-de-Pierreville. Above is a rough tracing of where I went. First from across the river in Saint-François-du-Lac to the Île Du Fort island and then a straight line to the Anse Du Fort bay's midpoint and then east to the tip of the eastern penisula of La Grande Commune and then back on and along the Chenal Tardif and the Chemin De La Coulée road with a slight detour on my way back to see if the porcupine I saw yesterday was still there. It was'nt.
My Facebook pics are at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=230573&id=739480474&l=02c11

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed