Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

20091208 Black & Blue Screen of Death


Had to bring my desktop to a computer shop for a checkup. I've been getting the silent BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. Not the Blue SOD. The Black SOD. Seems like a hardware problem.....or it could be related to the Trojan Horse problem I had lately........or to a driver problem..........who knows............Overheating? I did blow an aircan to clean the dust in my computer tower. It was VERY dusty! Still, the BkSOD cam back, along with a Blue SOD to boot! Running on my laptop for now. You know, maybe Google has something in their upcoming O/S, called Chrome. They say you'll have nothing but operating files on your computer. All other files, Word, Jpg, Mp3, etc, will be on-line. I've already begun working like this with some Word files I've hosted on Facebook. Could be the way of the future.

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed