Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Sometimes it's Savoy Truffle, sometimes it's Crunchy Frog.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

20090522 Cirque Du Soleil: Ovo


20090522 The Cirque Du Soleil's chapiteau in Montreal's Old Port. They are performing there these days their latest creation called Ovo. Saw on this day. What an amazing show it was! I managed to discreetly take a few shots and short clips inside but the no pics rule was so stricly enforced that this pic outside was the best one I took today. So it's my pic pick of the day. Anyway, keyword Cirque Soleil Ovo in YouTube and you'll see short promo clips. But amazingly, nothing from a spectator! Those guys really want to CONTROL the image of their product. I bet if I had the money for lawyers, I could win right up to the supreme court the right to take pics and vids at shows as I please! Compare spectators taking vids and pics with one just watching the show. The former looks much more like a fun and animated group of people than the latter who just look bland and lifeless and could just be replaced by cardboard images of themselves!

No comments:

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed